COVID Health and Safety Procedures
The health and safety of all Annual Meeting attendees is of the utmost important to GLATA. We are following the Cook County Public Health guidelines. https://cookcountypublichealth.org/
Here are the current guidelines:
Wear your mask. Attendees are required to wear protective masks throughout the meeting, except when actively eating or drinking. Masks should cover the nose and mouth, and fit snugly against the sides of the face.
Stay away if you have symptoms. Please stay away (or leave the venue immediately) if you experience any COVID like symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
Proof of vaccination. Businesses will require any individual to show proof that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 with an approved vaccine in order to enter the establishment.
An individual is considered fully-vaccinated:
• Two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series with an approved COVID-19 vaccine, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
• Two weeks after a single-dose series with an approved COVID-19 vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
Proof of vaccination means:
• A CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card; or
• An official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state, or country where the vaccine was administered; or
• A digital or physical photo of such a card or record that includes the individual’s name, the vaccine brand administered, and the date the vaccination was administered.